Cleveland Fire Brigade Rescue Pump Appliances
- Cleveland Fire Brigade
- 6th May, 2014
WH Bence are pleased to announce the delivery of four Rescue Pump Water Tender appliances for Cleveland Fire Brigade, which were designed and built to meet the requirements of EN 1846.
The stowage of each of the vehicles was bespoke to meet CFB requirements. All 4 will perform as first response Pump Ladders on wholetime stations and all have an enhanced RTC capability.
In addition, two of the vehicles carry water rescue capability including MD4 decontamination showers, one has enhanced HGV rescue capability and the last will carry equipment for specialist capabilities such as confined space, line rescue and bariatric rescue.
The following was used as the base specification for each vehicle:
- Chassis; Scania CP 28
- Cab to suit 5 crew members (2+3)
- WH Bence standard crew seat box complete with under seat draw arrangement.
- WH Bence standard Inter Cab stowage module
- 4.7m wheelbase.
- Chelsea 870 PTO
- Goodyear 275/70 wheels and tyres
- Godiva Prima 4010 complete with integral collecting head
- 1800 litre Co-polymer water tank.
- Two Hose-reels complete with 90m of hose to each reel
- WH Bence Co-Polymer Body design.
- JR Industries roller shutters
- Roof stowage to suit 13.5m Triple extension ladder, Short triple and Roof ladder and stowage for the brigades standard Gas Tight Suit box arrangements.
- WH Bence standard chassis/body CAN system.
- Full visual and audible warning system integrated into the CAN programme.
- Conspicuity applied to the vehicle in-line with the Brigade’s standard corporate image.
Photographs reproduced by kind permission of JDD Photography c/o Cleveland Fire Brigade
Interested? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +44 1454 310 909