Every Bence vehicle is supplied with a minimum 12-month warranty which can be extended to 10 years. However, Bence understands that specialist vehicles will work hard during their operational life, so regular maintenance is essential. WH Bence is also an accredited Cummins Onan dealership for all your generator requirements.
Cummins Onan Dealership
WH Bence is now an accredited dealership for Cummins Onan generators. We are able to supply all of your generator requirements from new, and advise you on any requirements.
The WH Bence service team can provide a service and maintenance service for your existing generators.
We are also able to supply Cummins Onan generator spares and consumables.
For further information please call our main office on 01454 310909 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Bence provides a full maintenance package for any specialist vehicle regardless of manufacturer. This package can include:
- Full service contract including five annual on-site maintenance visits, plus one full annual overhaul at the Bence factory, including minor damage repairs
- Service collection and delivery of any vehicle or trailer for full overhauls
- Independent electrical certification including mains/DC supply testing
- Air conditioning and climate control service
- Generator maintenance
- Worldwide on-site maintenance for long-term, fixed site vehicles (e.g. exhibition units)
- Extreme environment testing
- Tail-lift testing
Support and Repair
With hard-working vehicles built to complex specifications, occasional mechanical failures and accidents are inevitable. Bence are on hand to assist 24 hours a day, seven days a week, throughout the year. Bence support services include:
- 24-hour callout
- Telephone support
- Guaranteed arrival within four hours, anywhere in the UK
- Worldwide coverage by our own Bence support team
- All parts and labour (excluding accident damage and consumables)
- Re-manufacture or sourcing of specialist parts
- Coachwork, external storage and interior repair
- Paint matching and re-spraying
Transport and Logistics
Operating and managing a specialist vehicle involves planning and experience. While many Bence clients have their own facilities, they welcome the additional support and resource savings that are available through our team. The Bence support team aren’t just drivers – with strong interpersonal skills, they often provide on-site training and vehicle/unit management.
Bence have a range of vehicles at their disposal to supplement our client’s own fleets. These include 7.5 tonne trucks, 4×2 and 6×2 tractor units and a 24.5 metric tonne mobile crane.
Once a trailer unit or vehicle has been completed, Bence can deliver the vehicle anywhere in the world. Our transport service includes full logistics management covering collection and delivery, relocation, set-up and dismantling, on-site training, maintenance, setting and levelling.
Interested? Drop us an email at email@example.com or call us at +44 1454 310 909